onsdag 3 december 2014

Paladin Concept

I finished the paladin concept art that I have been wrking on while at DreamHack Winter. As usual there are still things that could be improved but I felt that I wanted to let it go and move on, it was where it needed to be.



















For this concept I have been experimenting with the art style and brushes  that I used, I have used a square brush for nearly every element of the picture and though it felt strange at first I liked working with it in the end.

I am trying to get out of my comfort zone, drawing things that I have not done before with armour and the fantasy style. As an artist I am hardly ever completely satisfied with what I draw as I see all the little mistakes that I have made and learnt from, but this is something that I could definitely not have produced a year ago without using pictorial references. I probably will go back and touch it up if there is need for it but I think it shows how far I have come during my soon one and a half years in school.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar