torsdag 15 oktober 2015

Solutions

After two days or so of doing not much other than finding problems we have now, finally, started to find some solutions both with Tamarrion and the environments.

After yesterday's problems with Tamarrion's mesh I restarted after being unable to find a solution but the problem occurred again after saving the file. I had hoped that I could keep the skin data so that I could adjust the arm before rotating it to get a more accurate result but it turned out that that was just not going to happen.














What I had to do was to start with using the rig to rotate the arm slightly, although I could not move it a lot as there was to much deformation of the upper arm, which is the exact problem that I wanted to fix. It took a lot of thinking and moving vertices but I somehow started to make sense of the messy chaos that were her shoulders and ended up with something that is not too bad looking.













There are some stars and weird shapes going on in certain places, but I have left that since she will never be seen without her armour. I was advised to try and clear some polys that go underneath the armour as well so that I will not have to skin more vertices than are necessary to hold the shape.














The good thing is that after redoing the typology of the shoulder I will probably never create a bad shoulder again, at least not the front of one, the back is still somewhat of a mess and a mystery.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar