måndag 12 maj 2014

Gatherer deaths

Today I managed to create death animations for all four gatherers, to save us some time I created a general one that could be used for anything and used the same body for all of them. If we have time we will create more death animations to get some variety and an even more cartoonish effect but now we have at least one for all of them.

Here is how a couple of them they turned out


















The animations were done in photoshop, basically I just moved the body in an arc and moved the legs and masks to follow the motion. For finishing touches I gave the masks facial expressions and moved the fur on the bodies a bit, I did not put too much thought into that since in the game they will be played faster and will look very small next to other things that small details will not be visible and is therefore unnecessary to spend to much time on.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar