söndag 23 november 2014

Texture Assignment Final

After getting some feedback from my teacher I decided to redo some things, including scaling down the pattern of the metal texture so that it repeated itself more times inside the texture instead of repeating the texture as many times for the same result. It did help somewhat with the problem I had wit dark patches appearing in Unreal that where not really visible inside photoshop.

The stone texture got a new normal map with deeper lines between the stones as it was looking kind of flat, I also adjusted the levels of the diffuse map which again made the texture look less flat.
















































I played around a bit with the Gloss Map and managed to make it look as if it had rained. I liked the effect but my teacher was right that those effects should rather be made in the game.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar