onsdag 8 februari 2017

ZBrush Braid Tutorial

Since I was asked on Twitch how I made the braids on the character I am working on, I promised I would record a little demo, and here it is!



I originally found the technique in a tutorial by Art for games, but I have been unable to find an original source for the picture. Anyways I thought, being a ZBrush noob, that it was really hard to follow and I needed to google a lot of the features used. It took me an entire day of crashing and redoing and googling the first time I attempted and I really wished that I could find a video tutorial. I could not so I hope that this might help someone out in their attempts of making braids!

After spending some days searching for good tutorials and watching through a great number of not really understandable ones, I feel there might be more of these coming, if only for my own memory. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar