måndag 13 januari 2014

Progress

Today i got back to working on my final assignment for the 2D-course after taking a few days off for personal reasons. It is starting to come together now and I will probably wait until I get some advice in the feedback sessions later this week before doing the final touch up.

This is the first time that I am working on a city scene and it turned out, as expected, that it is tedious work and the understanding of the light can be really tricky. I am happy with what I have created so far and I am looking forwards to getting some feedback so I can make it even better.








It is way to easy to go blind after looking at a drawing too long so I am going to get started with the other part of the assignment and let this one rest until after the feedback sessions.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar