onsdag 5 februari 2014

Planning

Last week we were very busy with planning, designing and making decisions. The assignment for that week was to create a complete scrum backlog as we are required to work with scrum for this course. After meeting with our teacher, our scrum master and getting some feedback from our teacher's assistants we started to get a complete idea of what we want to create and at the end of the week I felt that we had come so far in the planning process that we could just get to work. As I write this I realize what a great resource of people we have to help us, we forget all too easily to use them.

This week we started with trying to create a sprint plan for this week in scrum, we did find scrum a bit complicated but I think once we learn it will be easier. I was hesitant but I decided I would take on doing two animations this week, estimating the work hours to ten hours each. I am very new to animating things and we have not had any education about it at all, which I wish we would have had by now, I am going to have to work really hard to complete these tasks but it has to be done.

Here is what the main character will look like in the game and beneath it is concept art for the two types of guards we will have.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar