torsdag 13 mars 2014

Fly City 2.0

I have just finished the drawing of Ms X and the colouring of Fly City which will be the background of the main menu of "Terminal" and I thought I would just show you how it turned out. First a little recap of what it used to look like.













Here it is complete with colour and Ms X.
















The colours I have picked from our mood board, trying to incorporate the colours (pinkish) purple and turquoise that we have chosen for "Terminal". I have used a colour layer to create a base and then added the sunset and light on top of it.

The sunset is consistent of three gradients, one colour layer, one colour dodge layer and one linear dodge layer, the latter one I have placed on top so that it lights up the character slightly. I have also placed a copy of the base colour layer on top of her on low opacity so that she will blend into the purple light better and put "inner shadow" on her to create the rim light from the sun by changing the colour to the colour of the sun and the mode to colour dodge.

For the lights I have played around with linear dodge on both layers and brushes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar