torsdag 20 mars 2014

Intro

I have been very busy lately working on a comic book page styled intro for our game "Terminal" and I thought I should give you an update of what I have been doing.

As we had a storyboard assignment for the 2D course last week I thought I could kill two birds with one stone, since it was practically the same thing that I needed to do for this project. I reworked and added to a very basic storyboard that I doodled up very early in the project and when I was done with the 2D assignment I chose the most important frames to tell the story and arranged them like a comic book page.

This is the assignment I handed in, the Swedish text is a short description of the story being told, ...






















and here is what I have done so far.





















To keep it cohesive I have started with making all frames in grey scale, all the while focusing on work speed rather than detail, when I am finished I will start thinking about textures and colour. I will go more into detail of the how and why when I am done in one of my weekly blog posts and I will leave you with the one that is complete.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar